Where are all of the Fortnite C4 S4 NPC Locations? This is where you track them all down including all of the hireable NPCs in Fortnite C4 S4
The new Fortnite season has tons of high value items, and a lot of the focus is on the new vaults. With these Mythics being completely randomized though, there’s a lot of RNG at play in Fortnite C4 S4. However, there are still a few ways to get guaranteed loot. One of the best solutions is to track down the Fortnite NPC locations in C4 S4.
NPCs on the Fortnite map offer a few services which you often can’t get anywhere else. They’ll dole out meds, special weapons, keys to chests, some are even hireable as teammates! Playing with another squad member can give a serious advantage in each game of Fortnite. It’s an important tip to win games of Fortnite this season, and getting the special loot can be a big help too. You could even turn normal Battle Royale into a game of Prop Hunt, with the disguise feature everyone seems to have forgotten about.
Epic likes to mix things up with the Fortnite C4 S4 NPC locations. The characters have moved around compared to last season. Some are in new locations and some of the most useful ones are gone entirely this season. There’s even a new form of hireable NPCs in Fortnite C4 S4 which need to be unlocked first. If you’ve lost one of your favorite NPCs since the update, then these are all of the new Fortnite C4 S4 NPC locations.
Fortnite C4 S4 NPC Locations
The Fortnite NPCs this season have gotten a bit more complicated. Like the last few seasons, we’ve got the normal NPCs who sell things along with the newer hireable specialists. However, there’s another type this season, Nolan Chance. The lead character from the C4 S4 Battle Pass Basically does everything and more. We’ll deal with him and the specialists further down. However, for a start, these are all of the NPC locations in Fortnite C4 S4.
These are all of the locations where you can find them on the map this season.
- Nolan Chance – Frenzy Fields – Keys, Furniture Disguise, Twin Mag AR
- Piper Place – Slappy Shores – Scoped Burst SMG
- Fish Thicc – South of Slattered Slabs – Infiltrator Pump Shotgun
- Antonia – Frenzy Fields – Suppressed Sniper Rifle and Business Turret
- Khaby Lame – Outpost west of Slappy Shores – Suppressed Sniper Rifle and shockwave Grenades
- Meowscles – Shady Stilts – Sharp Tooth Shotgun and Shield Fish
- Love Range – Rumble Ruins – Heisted Accelerant Shotgun and Crash Pad Jr
- Renegade Shadow – Shattered Slabs – Infiltrator Pump Shotgun and Keys
- Agent Peely – West of Steamy Springs – Shadow Tracker, and Banana
- Arctic Assassin – Outpost East of Creeky Compound – Thermal DMR and Shield Potion
- Diamond Diva – Mega City – Maven Auto Shotgun and Remote Explosives
- Countess Daraku – East of Eclipsed Estate – Havoc Suppressed AR and Shield Potion
- Bull Shark – Creeky Compound – Scout Specialist and Thermal DMR
- Royale Bomber – Breakwater Bay – Heavy Specialist and Sharp Tooth Shotgun
- Sun Strider – North of Eclipsed Estate – Med Mist
The new season might have location-exclusive Mythics, but these NPCs can give you exotics and other high-level weapons no matter where you land in C4. It’s great to keep these in mind to make sure you can find them for quests or to grab that vital weapon you need to keep going and have a shot at winning that game of Fortnite. The Fortnite C4 S4 NPC locations should stay the same for the rest of the season. We’ll probably see some extras get cycled in for Fortnitemares, but this is where you can find everyone for the coming months.
Hireable NPCs in Fortnite C4 S4
Along with the standard NPCs, we’ve still got a number of hireable characters this season. These are NPCs who you can pay gold to join you as a teammate. They each have a different designation which makes them a bit more useful than just following you around. The designations are:
- Scout Specialist – Scans the surrounding area periodically, marking loot and enemies.
- Ammo Guy – Throws you ammo and matts in builds.
- Heavy Specialists – These guys hire explosives
- Medic – Will throw Chug Splashes at you periodically for free heals
It’s worth not underestimating these specialists. Even in Fortnite esports they’ve been OP, with one team controversially claiming a winning team only won because they managed to land on a medic NPC in some vital games. These are maybe the most important Fortnite C4 S4 NPC locations to memorize. Although, you can only hire one at once, not all Fortnite NPCs at once anymore.
This is where you can find each of the hireable Fortnite NPC locations in C4 S4.
- Nolan Chance – Frenzy Fields – Scout Specialist
- Bull Shark – Creeky Compound – Scout Specialist
- Royale Bomber – Brutal Bastion – Heavy Specialist
- Beastmode – Breakwater Bay – Heavy Specialist
- Sun Strider – Medic – South of Eclipsed Estates
That’s all of the standard Fortnite C4 S4 NPC locations. There’s someone else we need to talk a bit more about though, Nolan Chance. While he’s already on the list of hireable NPCs in Fortnite C4 S4, you might not be able to hire him. This is an NPC that’s got to be earned.
The heist crew member leading the current Battle Pass has some special features this season. He’s a hireable NPC, can sell you an item, keys, prop disguise, about double the normal number of services. However, he won’t do this for everyone.
This Season’s ongoing quests include a special storyline which deals with Nolan Chance. If you want to get access to his more OP powers as an NPC, you need to complete them. Doing quests for XP in Fortnite this time actually gives you greater options in-game! This isn’t limited to the Battle Pass or anything. Anyone can complete these and unlock all of his services. Until you get through the questline you won’t be able to hire him or access some of his services though.
Those are all of the Fortnite C4 S4 NPC locations. Each of them can provide a unique skill that could even turn a game around. With hireable NPCs getting a step up and getting better-priced goods from the rest, these NPCs are going to have a major impact on how your games go this season.